Brunch entertaining is stress-free with perfectly-cooked scrambled eggs that stay at perfect temperature until you're ready to serve.
Sous Vide Prep
1. Fill and preheat your fusionchef water bath to 182F (83C).
2. Place all ingredients in a sous vide pouch. Before sealing, mix all ingredients well and massage and incorporate with your hands.
3. Evacuate as much air out of the pouch as possible with your hands and seal.
4. Submerge pouches completely into the water bath using your fusionchef universal rack and cook for 30 minutes.
5. Remove the eggs from the pouch after 30 minutes and massage the pouch of eggs with your hands.
Place back into the water bath for an additional 30 minutes until they are fully cooked.
1. Serve warm straight from the pouch.
2. Enjoy with low-fat, gluten-free muffins and fresh fruit.
Champagne, Chablis or Pinot Gris